Hi guys and thank you for visiting The Last Pilgrimage. This week, we come to a major milestone in the entire lifecycle of our humble spiritual endeavor. As this week culminates, on the 4th of October, The Last Pilgrimage Weblog would be completing its first year. Through the tenure of this entire year, I truly believe that we as humble spiritual aspirants have indeed learnt a lot. I truly believe that this blog has in a way affected and changed all our lives. It is truly amazing to see the reach that this ideology has had through the past one year.
At its conception, we (as in the core creative team) were not really sure if we would be able to truly come out and deliver end to end creative content that would indeed engage the reader effectively and yet prove to be a truly world-class source of knowledge and inspiration. Today, I indeed take great pride in saying that we have indeed accomplished that. I take great pride in knowing that these creations would indeed stay around in this world; atleast until 28 May 60056 (that is when the date range for NTFS runs out…:)
Through this amazing journey that I have had here on The Last Pilgrimage Weblog; it is indeed safe to say that I have changed in many ways. I have evolved with every article that I have written and creatively gestated within every single occurrence of spiritual contemplation that arose from it. This project has been both life-changing and life-enduring. It has been my creative outburst and every single article/audio snippet remains a testimony to the same.
Through the days that we have had here on The Last Pilgrimage Weblog; lets just see a glimpse of the statistics, courtesy of Google Analytics.
1. Over 9000 visitors from all over the world.
2. The pages on The Last Pilgrimage Weblog were viewed for a combined total of 32,140 times.
3. Every single visitor spent atleast 15.18 minutes on the site during the duration of this entire year.
4. Of the 9000 visitors nearly nearly 1400 were from the Americas. 7000 from India and others from Europe and Australia.
5. More than 6000 visitors came and visited the site more than once; it seems like they liked what they saw. Nearly 3700 visitors visited the site more than 14 times with almost 600 visiting it more than 200 times; all within the span of 1 year.
The reason for displaying through these awesome statistics, apart from bragging about the same is that this proves that something as ancient as spirituality still holds its roots strong amongst the global audience. We are all still searching for the same truth and that search leads us to places like The Last Pilgrimage Weblog; where we truly hope to find the answers to many of life’s endless questions…
Today at the commencement of this glorious week, I wish to say naught but this. Thank You…to all of you.
Praise be to the Lord and to the Master…